Questions to think about:
- What is the heart of the conflict? (political, economic, geographic, religious)
- What are both countries looking for? What is their agenda?
- What kind of history do both countries share with each other?
- What forms of government do both countries have in place?
- Who are the leaders for both? What types of communication have they had with each if any?
- What do you foresee as a possible outcome?
- Be able to determine how all six characteristics of a cold war relate to your topic
- Domino Theory
- Maximum fifteen slides (1 title, 10 content, 1 sources)
- Pictures on each slide
- Summarized notes on each slide
- three-minute iMovie of your research
- cite all resources (MLA style – paper form)
- Due end of period on Wednesday for AB block, CD block due Thursday
- This will be a 2.5-3 page document
- Word document
- Name/date on top right
- Intro/conclusion with body paragraphs
- cite all resources (MLA style)
- Due end of period on Wednesday for AB block, CD block due Thursday (printed and turned in)