In preparation for Friday, you will need to do the following. Make sure to stay on task and use your time wisely.
Questions? Let us know.
- Grab the following item and get into your group.
- City map
- Zipper pocket
- Laptops for researching spots
- Determine your starting point (after Science and Tech – coincides with your group number)
- From your starting point figure out the next 6-7 spots you plan on visiting.
- Be specific!
- Include line changes and how many stops for each.
- Team member names and group number at the top of the page.
- Print off two copies and place into zipper pocket.
- Turn into Mr. Halula.
- Practice your jingle. You need to be able to do this, as a group, in order to earn additional points.