Now that you have collected quite a few pictures from our trip, now you need to figure out what to do with them.
Follow the steps below in order to share all pictures with your Yangshuo group.
- Upload all pictures from the trip to iPhoto
- Create a folder (on your desktop) labeled first initial then last name (example: chalula pics_Yangshuo 2014)
- In iPhoto click on “photos” so that every single photo in your library is showing
- Click on all photos that you wish to your with your group
- Go up to “file” then scroll down to “export”
- For JPEG quality put “high”
- For “file name” select “sequential”
- for “prefix for sequential” type in your first name then last name (example: careyhalula)
- Then click on “export”
- From here select the folder that you just created (on your desktop) and have all photos sent here.
- Once finished go to the server and drop your folder into your Yangshuo group folder