A digital story is a short documentary film made using digital tools. Effective digital storytelling uses the multimedia components of narrative, text, images, and sound to create a compelling story that sticks with the viewer long after your story ends.
For this project, take your published memoir and turn it into digital story. You will need the following to make this happen:
- Personal pictures of yourself growing up
- Background music that is appropriate (instrumental only)
- A solid voice-over (enunciation, volume, no background noise)
- making a voice-over with GarageBand (link here)
- plan on recording your voice-over at home