You will be using iBook Author to create a photo book but using Word to enter all of your narratives. From here you will copy and paste everything into iBook Author.
Your project will need the following pages.
- Open up a new WORD notebook and do all of your writing here
- Each entry is to be a time of reflection. It should be a small snapshot of a moment or activity.
- Introduction/Conclusion (reflection before and after trip)
- 4 entries ( activities, traveling, hotel stay, free time, etc.)
- Minimum of one photo needed for each entry (you can also have a photo page)
- 250 word (maximum) journal entry per day
- Utilize descriptive elements in your writing (vivid colors, tastes, smells, scenery)
- Exported in pdf or iba form.
Your final project needs to be turned in on Friday, October 23rd and exported as a pdf file.
Possible writing prompts:
1. Describe how you felt throughout the time before the trip.
2. Describe a moment at the train station or airport that had an affect on you.
3. Describe a situation or moment with one of the teachers to write about.
4. Describe a situation when you made a new friend on the trip.
5. Describe a moment with your counselor that spoke to you
6. Reflect on the end of the trip and the ride home. What were your thoughts?